- Install hugo
- Clone kustomize
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:kubernetes-sigs/kustomize && cd kustomize/
The doc input files are in the
site directory. The site can be hosted locally using
cd site/ hugo serve
... Running in Fast Render Mode. For full rebuilds on change: hugo server --disableFastRender Web Server is available at http://localhost:1313/kustomize/ (bind address 127.0.0.1)
Hugo compiles the files under
site Hugo into html which it puts in the
cd site/ hugo
| EN -------------------+----- Pages | 99 Paginator pages | 0 Non-page files | 0 Static files | 47 Processed images | 0 Aliases | 2 Sitemaps | 1 Cleaned | 0
docs/ folders to a commit, then create a PR.
Publishing docs to your kustomize fork
It is possible to have the kustomize docs published to your forks github pages.
Setup GitHub Pages for the fork
- Go to the forked repo’s Settings tab
- Go to the GitHub Pages section
- Set the source to master branch /docs folder
Publish to the fork’s GitHub Pages
Changes must be pushed to the fork’s master branch to be served as the fork’s GitHub Page.
- Make a change to a file under
- Add the
docsdirectories to the master branch
- Commit and push the changes to the remote fork’s master branch
- After a few minutes, the docs should be served from the fork’s GitHub Page
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.